Safety in the home
We’ve tried to keep our safety information short and specific. Attached are some key links about gas, fire and electrical safety to help keep you and your family safe.
Domestic hot water safety alert
What do we do as your Landlord
- We will fit smoke alarms for FREE – we are steadily replacing battery smoke alarms with main powered alarms.
- We will service your gas boiler annually and make it is safe – when we do this we will test your smoke alarm.
- If you do not have a gas boiler in your home Radian Services trades operative will test your smoke alarm when routine repairs are undertaken.
- We will undertake a Fire Risk Assessment where front doors open on to a communal corridor – this identifies where people have left rubbish and obstacles in communal areas that could act as fuel for fire or obstruct escape routes.
- We will service and maintain fire alarms and equipment where they are installed in communal areas.