Depending on your role, you could be entitled to...
- Paid holiday entitlement in addition to bank holidays
- Opportunities for career enhancement within the group
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (financial, legal and counselling services)
- Mileage rates paid at 45p per mile
- Access to exclusive discounts on high street shopping through My Radian Rewards
- Access to the Radian Defined Contribution Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Opportunity to buy, sell and carry over annual leave
- Access to childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Access to affordable health cash plan
- Free eye tests
- Company life assurance
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Job related training & qualifications
- Support with professional studies
- A wide range of Learning and Development activities including management and leadership development programmes
- Family friendly initiatives
- Discretionary bonus
- Regular job reviews
March 2016 - signing the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter
Radian has signed the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter which is a voluntary commitment to demonstrate that as an organisation we are positive about mental health issues.
January 2016 - IiP Gold
Following the recent IiP review, Radian has once again achieved Gold accreditation.
May 2013 - in the top 600!
By achieving Investors in People (IiP) Gold standard, we are delighted to have enhanced our reputation, as an employer of distinction. The award is a demonstration of how we have invested in our staff over the last three years to be recognised as an employer of choice. Only 3.2% of the organisations who receive the IiP accreditation are awarded the Gold Standard and Radian has now joined an elite group of just 600 organisations in the UK that have reached that level.
We are also proud about how well we support our staffs mental and physical health and wellbeing and underwent the assessment necessary to achieve the new IiP Health and Wellbeing award. Our success in achieving this award highlights one of our top priorities alongside our successful Employee Engagement Programme.
November 2012 - proven customer service
Radian Direct have successfully been accredited with the "Customer Service Excellence" standard. To meet the standard, we were assessed against five levels of criteria: Customer Insight; The Culture of the Organisation; Information and Access; Delivery; and Timeliness & Quality of Service.
Choice: Working to be chosen on merit for everything we do
Opportunity: Creating it, seizing it, offering it
Trust: Doing what we say; saying what we do
The Radian Way
This is a framework of five key behaviours that Radian staff work to – it ensures consistent and fair behaviour from everyone and lets us all know what is expected of us and others. It also helps us identify development needs, assess our performance and monitor how we demonstrate our values to others.
The five behaviours are...
- Change: Anticipate, plan and cope effectively with business change and apply creative thinking to continually improve business processes, systems or services.
- Communicate: Work to give and receive verbal and non-verbal information to help build rapport, gain confidence and get commitment.
- Engage: Engage yourself and others to take ownership of personal performance and development.
- Service: Deliver excellent customer service in order to meet the identified needs of both internal and external customers.
- Team: Work with people in a cooperative and empowering way that recognises their strengths and maximises both individual and team performance.
Improving LGB services
Radian has signed up to Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme. This means we will be working with Stonewall, a leading lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) rights charity, to ensure the services we provide for our residents are accessible and fair. It will also help Radian to perform as an employer of choice for LGB people.