Windsor Housing Register

If you live in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM) or if you work permanently in the Borough you may be able to join their Common Housing Register. For more information and an application form please visit

60's years or over?

If you are aged 60 years or over you can apply to go on Radian's list for older people.  You can apply by completing and returning the RBWM's application form (found on the link above). Your current housing circumstances will be assessed and your application will be added to the register in date order.  Should we get a vacancy that we can allocate through our own list, we will contact you directly.

In this section ..

contact us