Prize Draw Terms
1. The promoter is The Swaythling Housing Society Limited (trading as Radian, Radian Homes or SMART.) (registration no: 10237R) whose registered office is Collins House, Bishopstoke Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 6AD (“Radian”).
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years. Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and ID must be in the name of the person who has entered the offer/promotion.
3. Employees of Radian or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the administration or setting up of Radian offers or promotions shall not be permitted to enter.
4. The offer/promotional event is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
5. By participating in Radian offers/promotions, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
6. No personal information gathered from these offers/promotions will be passed on to any third party. For more information about how Radian protects your privacy see www.radian.co.uk/data-protection.
7. The winners will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
8. Winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification. If the participant cannot be contacted or does not provide a postal address to which the prize can be sent within seven days of notification, Radian reserves the right to withdraw the prize. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
9. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity resulting from these offers/promotions with no recompense.
10. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability. Radian reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries/applications not received for whatever reason.
12. Radian reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the offer/promotion without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
13. Where there is any inconsistency between these General Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms for a particular offer/promotion, the Special Terms will override the General Terms.
14. Radian’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer/promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This offer/promotion and terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.