Tenancy Sustainment

Our team of dedicated Tenancy Sustainment Officers are here to help you through any tenancy related problems you may be having; or you may have a tenancy for the first time and are just not sure where to go from here. Our Officers aim to give you the information, advice and skills you need to live independently and maintain your tenancy. Among the many services we provide, we can advise and assist with:

  • Budgeting and money management
  • Benefit advice and help with forms
  • Learning and developing essential life skills
  • Sign posting to other agencies as appropriate
  • Tenancy related advice including rent arrears and nuisance issues


How to apply

Our Tenancy Sustainment Guide provides more details of the Tenancy Sustainment service. To apply, complete the form below and a member of the team will get in touch. Alternatively, you can call the Tenancy Sustainment team on 0300 123 1 567.

Data Protection: Radian is a trading name of The Swaythling Housing Society Ltd, which manages housing services within the Radian group of companies. To provide this service, Radian processes information about you and your household, and may securely share that information with other organisations such as local authorities or contractors where necessary to provide our services, or to comply with legal obligations. We’ll only keep this information for as long as we need to provide this service and to make sure there are no problems afterwards. You have the right to see any information we store about you or your children, and you can also ask for us to correct, erase, or stop processing that information. For more help on this please view our Privacy Notice call Radian Direct on 0300 1231567, or email dataprotection@www.radian.co.uk

Useful documents

To find out more, please download our  Tenancy Sustainment Statement and Tenancy Sustainment Guide below:

Related documents

You can download related documents below:

How can we help?