Do you have a business idea and passion that you want to turn into a reality?
Are you currently self employed and need to update your knowledge about running your business?
Radian EST invite you to ‘stop thinking, start creating’ with our new course 'Create' - details below.
If you are already self-employed, please click here.
The Radian EST team are committed to supporting residents who are considering earning an income through self-employment and/or starting their own business by offering our FREE in-house training course: ‘Create’. European funded project called Project Increase Valorisation Sociale (Increase VS)
Our training will cover the following:
- What life is like running your own business
- Managing your finances
- Legalities, tax and insurance
- Market research and reaching your target audience
- Production, suppliers and distribution
- How to create a viable business plan
Learn step by step how best to start, what to consider and plan for, as well as addressing all the necessary legalities so that you can have the best possible start with the right tools and information. With our team of experts, we will support you during our course with FREE 1:1 mentoring, specialised workshops and an online helpdesk. All we ask is for your commitment, passion and drive!
For an introduction to what we can offer, please check out the video below:
Stage 1- Introduction (1 day Seminar/workshop)
Have YOUR self employment questions answered, plus discussions on:
- Reality check: Is it worth it?
- Have you got what it takes?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What next?
Portsmouth – information Seminar - 02/07/18 course commencing 31/07/18
Bordon – information – 12/07/18 course commencing 02/08/18
Gosport – information – 18/09/18 course commencing 25/09/18
Petersfield – information – 20/09/18 course commencing 27/09/18
Contact Radian’s Employment, Support and Training team on 0800 422 0570, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a seminar/workshop date
Stage 2 - Full Course
Group workshops, 1:1 mentoring, home study and market research will cover the following:
- Financial forecasting
- Legal issues
- Working tax credits/benefits
- Marketing & branding
- Production & supply
- Creating an effective business model
- Business presentation
Portsmouth course commencing 31/07/18
Bordon course commencing 02/08/18
Gosport course commencing 25/09/18
Petersfield course commencing 27/09/18
Stage 3 - Post course support (up to 2 years)
Our free post course support includes:
- Business Support Clubs — local, regular meet ups to provide motivation, peer support, practical advice and occasional guest speakers
- Additional training / workshops applicable to you and your business growth
- Stalls at Radian marketplace events
- 1:1 business mentoring with our team of experts
- Entry and profile on Radian EST online business directory
- Bursary system for funding applications towards website creation, promotional business videos/stills and merchandise