We’re excited to launch our focus programme – the Future of Customer Service. This will change the way we deliver services to our customers, making our customer and community experience and satisfaction sector-leading.
focus is all about the customer.
focus is all about exciting change.
And focus is all about working together to innovate.
Importantly, focus is all about co-creating change with customers and colleagues, not to them.
For customers, what will this mean? focus will:
- enable you to self-serve, accessing services in a way and at a time that better suits you and your lives
- deliver a more efficient and effective service that better reflects our customer base
- encourage you to have a voice into our business through consultation
- make it easier to raise a concern or a complaint when we don’t get things quite right
- create a relationship with us that is based on partner not parent
- mean that we invest even more money into our communities and drive even further our social mobility agenda.
And what does focus mean for our colleagues? focus will:
- allow and promote more agile and remote working
- reduce paperwork and it will automate more processes, allowing more time to support customers
- empower you to own it openly within your role and give authority to do your day-to-day job
- have complete clarity and consistency within roles and opportunities for a clear career path for all
- create an environment that encourages and values innovation and creativity from all colleagues.
We’re in the early stages of planning the programme, but there will be lots of opportunities for customers and colleagues to get involved as focus progresses – so watch this space!