How our grants have helped our communities this year
Since April our Resident Funding Panel have assessed 34 grant applications. These grants include community, life improvement, community safety and kickstart funding across Solent, Rother, Avon and Thames areas.
3 Life improvement grants were approved totalling £5,914.00:
• Hanging baskets in Petersfield.
• Window locks in Windsor.
• TV for communal room at a sheltered scheme in Liss.
16 community funding grants were approved totalling £20,409.00:
• Summer events.
• Play and leisure schemes for disabled children.
• Speech and language groups.
• Christmas events in Fawley and Bordon.
• Diversional activities for secondary school youngsters in Gosport.
• Football tournaments in Southampton.
• Community events in Fareham.
• Community sheds in Mansbridge.
• Music workshops for youngsters in Havant.
• Carnival fun day in Portsmouth.
• Summer holiday activities in Southampton.
• Flower boxes for properties in Windsor and Maidenhead.
• Community day in Clanfield.
• 1-1 family support in Alton.
• Garden and car park improvements to a community centre in Windsor.
• ‘Respect Your Life, Your Choice’ educational programme for pupils in Horndean.
• Art classes in Salisbury.
2 community safety funding applications totalling £4,000.00:
• CCTV in Clanfield for a community building.
• Netting over an astro turfed pitch to combat anti-social behaviour in Petersfield.
1 Kickstart funding applications totalling £328.00:
• Golf lessons and clubs for a young lady in Hedge End.
If you are interested in applying for a grant, please go to www.radian.co.uk/resident/funding-grants or email
PetCFAdmin@radian.co.uk for any grant related queries.