Radian Lifelink personal alarms and sensors can help you continue to live independently.
Many people may find, due to age, disability, or even living alone, that it is vital to have someone trustworthy, caring and professional that they can contact quickly and easily in an emergency.
Radian Lifelink offers a flexible, personalised service that is tailored to your individual needs, with an absolute commitment to quality.
Radian Lifelink is easy for us to install and simple to operate. It consists of a base unit which is connected to your telephone line and a button that can be worn on a wrist strap, clip or pendant around the neck. In the event of an emergency the button is activated and the call is transferred to a control centre, who will then contact the key-holders or the emergency services.
Radian Lifelink provides a comprehensive emergency call system service in Hampshire and surrounding areas and there are two levels to choose from:
The client will nominate key-holders who in the event of an emergency respond to that call.
If required a member of the Radian Lifelink team will respond to the call and access the property (using the keysafe that would be installed at the installation).
Radian Lifelink is your lifeline to live securely and independently and gives peace of mind for you and your family, knowing that help is at the touch of a button.
For more information , call Radian Lifelink on 01730 236900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering you a personalised service
We offer a variety of Lifelink Telecare sensors to meet your individual needs, including:
- Medication prompt – ensures that the correct dosage is taken at the right time
- Fall detector – keeps track of people with balance issues
- Heat sensor – senses if the oven or hob has accidently been left on
- Flood detector – avoid unnecessary water damage in the bathroom or kitchen
- Epilepsy sensor – can detect tonic clonic seizures when a person is in bed and raise the alarm
- Bed/chair absence detector – raises the alarm if a person does not return to their bed or chair as expected
- Bogus caller button – raises the alarm on unwanted callers
What our clients say
- 99% would recommend Lifelink to friends and family
- 99% are happy with the service
- 100% feel we are helpful and courteous
“We have found the support service of considerable help with friendly staff always available to discuss any issues of concern and to make a home call if necessary.” Mr T, December 2016.
“Dad felt even safer himself with the alarm so he could stay in his own home as long as he did.” Mrs G, December 2016.
"Living in my own home is wonderful and the Lifelink service means I remain safe and secure." Anonymous.
At home and in the garden we can offer you continued independence and safety.
Call 01730 236900 to find out how we can help you continue to live your life independently and safely.
Find out what a difference Lifelink can make