Radian Lifelink can help you continue to live independently
There's a variety of Lifelink Telecare sensors to meet your needs, including:
- Medication prompt – ensures that the correct dosage is taken at the right time
- Fall detector – keeps track of people with balance issues
- Heat sensor – senses if the oven or hob has accidently been left on
- Flood detector – avoid unnecessary water damage in the bathroom or kitchen
- Epilepsy sensor – can detect tonic clonic seizures when a person is in bed and raise the alarm
- Bed/chair absence detector – raises the alarm if a person does not return to their bed or chair as expected
- Bogus caller button – raises the alarm on unwanted callers
Many people may find, due to age, disability, or even living alone, that it is vital to have someone trustworthy, caring and professional that they can contact quickly and easily in an emergency. Radian Lifelink is easy for us to install and simple to operate. It consists of a base unit, which is connected to your telephone line and power point, and is supplied with a radio transmitter button, that can be worn on the wrist strap or clip or pendant around the neck. In the event of an emergency the button is activated and the call is transferred to a control centre, who will then contact the key-holders or the emergency services.
Radian Lifelink provides a comprehensive service in Hampshire and surrounding areas and there are two levels to choose from:
The client will nominate key-holders who in the event of an emergency respond to that call.
If required a member of the Radian Lifelink team will respond to the call and access the property (using the keysafe that would be installed at the installation).
The Radian Lifelink option gives freedom for the customer to be able to live independently knowing that help is just at the touch of a button.
For more information , call Radian Lifelink on 01730 236900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Radian Lifelink work?
You wear a pendant around your neck, on a wrist strap or clipped to your clothing. With the simple push of a button one of our friendly, specially trained operators will take the appropriate action to ensure your wellbeing.
We all want to live securely, independently and with peace of mind.
What our clients say
- 99% would recommend Lifelink to friends and family
- 99% are happy with the service
- 100% feel we are helpful and courteous
“We have found the support service of considerable help with friendly staff always available to discuss any issues of concern and to make a home call if necessary.” Mr T, December 2016.
“Dad felt even safer himself with the alarm so he could stay in his own home as long as he did.” Mrs G, December 2016.
"Living in my own home is wonderful and the Lifelink service means I remain safe and secure." Anonymous.
At home and in the garden we can offer you continued independence and safety.
Call 01730 236900 to find out how we can help you continue to live your life independently and safely.
Find out what a difference Lifelink can make