To make sure you can access your information online 24/7 and communicate with us more easily, we’re developing a more forward thinking, customer focused portal and are making some important updates.
We’ve decided to do these improvements in a number of phases, and we’re excited to let you know that phase one is coming this week!
With phase one, on My Radian, the customer portal you’ll be able to:
· Track your repair, on the day of your appointment.
· Talk to Radian Direct through web chat.
· View and manage your personal details.
· View your statements and make payments on your account.
· Receive useful updates and alerts.
· Access useful contacts and information relating to your tenancy.
Phase two will be available later in the year and will allow you to book, manage and cancel your repairs and make tenancy-based requests through My Radian. Once this update is available, we will let you know.
We believe you’ll find these services easy to use and you’ll be able to use the portal on any device.
We rely on your feedback to make sure these services work for you. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to help.