Radian Lifelink can help you continue to live independently
There's a variety of Lifelink sensors to meet your needs, including:
- Medication Prompt – ensures that the correct dosage is taken at the right time
- Fall detector – keeps track of people with balance issues
- Heat sensor – senses if the oven or hob has accidently been left on
- Flood detector – avoid unnecessary water damage in the bathroom or kitchen
- Movement detector – can be used for activity and inactivity
- Bogus caller button – raises the alarm on unwanted callers
How does Radian Lifelink work?
You carry a pendant around your neck, wrist or clipped to your clothing. With the simple push of a button one of our friendly, specially trained operators will take the appropriate action to ensure your wellbeing.
We all want to live securely, independently and with peace of mind.
- 99% would recommend Lifelink to friends and family
- 99% are happy with the service
- 100% said we are helpful and courteous
Source 2013 customer survey
"I call Mum and Dad everyday to say hello, I know that Lifelink will call if they really need me."
At home and in the garden we can offer you continued independence and safety
For many gardening is one of life’s great pleasures and with Radian Lifelink there is no reason why you and your garden cannot continue to thrive.
Call 01730 236900 to find out how we can help you continue to live your life independently and safely.
"Living in my own home is wonderful and the Lifelink service means I remain safe and secure."
Many people may find, due to age, disability, or even a short-term illness, that it is vital to have someone trustworthy, caring and professional that they can contact quickly and easily in an emergency.
Lifelink is easy to install, and simple to operate. It consists of a base unit, which is connected to a telephone and power point, and is supplied with a radio transmitter pendant, that can be worn on wrist strap or clip or pendant around the neck. In the event of an emergency the pendant is activated and the call is transferred to a control centre, and the control centre will then contact the key-holders.
The Lifelink service provides a service for around 500 customers in the East Hants and surrounding areas. We currently provide two levels of service - the standard and premier service.
- Standard service is where the client will provide 3 key-holders who in the event of an emergency call respond to that call.
- Premier service is where the emergency responses are made up from the team of sheltered housing managers, who will respond to the call and access the property with the aid of a key-safe that would have fitted at the time of installation. The nearest person to the customer would be the first response, and a standby service would be called upon out of working hours.
The Lifeline option gives freedom for the customer to be able to live independently knowing that help is just at the touch of a button.
Call Radian Lifelink on 01730 236900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.